Terms & Conditions
General Account T&C
To register to Entireweb SpeedyAds, you must complete and submit a registration application via the page on the Entireweb.com Web site and accept these Terms and Conditions. By enrolling in the Program, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and agree that Entireweb may serve third party advertisements. All applicants are reviewed according to these Terms and Conditions. Entireweb.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject your application or terminate your enrollment in the Program for any reason. Please note that we may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, and without prior notification, and it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
SpeedyAds accounts are not transferable, assignable or resalable in connection with the sale of your site or otherwise. * For example, when a site changes ownership or management, the prior owner or manager must cancel the SpeedyAds account for the site, and the new owner or manager may sign up for a new SpeedyAds account in his or her own name.
Prohibited Clicks and Impressions:
Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include but are not limited to:
- Repeated manual clicks or impressions
- Incentives to click or to generate impressions
- Using robots
- Automated click and impression generating tools or other deceptive software
In addition to the standards below, SpeedyAds participants are required to adhere to general webmaster guidelines. Entireweb reserves the exclusive right to determine what clicks and impressions should be judged invalid.
Termination & Cancellation:
You may stop displaying Ads on any Site in the Program with or without cause at any time by removing the SpeedyAds code or similar programming from Your Sites. Entireweb may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate all or part of the Program, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate the participation of any Site in all or part of the Program for any reason. In addition, Entireweb reserves the right to terminate without notice any account that has not generated a sufficient number of valid clicks on Ads or Referral Buttons or valid impressions of Ads for a period of two (2) months or more.
You agree not to disclose Confidential Information without prior written consent. "Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Entireweb software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Entireweb; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Entireweb as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Entireweb, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Entireweb Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
Entireweb makes no guarantee regarding the level of impressions of Ads or clicks on any Ad, the timing of delivery of such impressions and/or clicks, or the amount of any payment to be made to You under this Agreement.
You agree that Entireweb may use Your name and logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, Web site listings of customers, Search Results Pages, and Referral Pages. If You wish to use Entireweb's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features"), You may do so, so long as such use is in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with Entireweb's guidelines.
ENTIREWEB MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WITH RESPECT TO ADVERTISING, LINKS, SEARCH, REFERRALS, AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ADS, LINKS, AND SEARCH RESULTS ARE BASED ON NON-ENTIREWEB CONTENT, ENTIREWEB SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH ADS, LINKS, AND SEARCH RESULTS.
Limitations of Liability:
Force Majeure. EXCEPT FOR ANY INDEMNIFICATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND/OR PROPRIETARY INTERESTS RELATING TO THE PROGRAM, (i) IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND (ii) ENTIREWEB'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO PUBLISHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE NET AMOUNT PAID BY ENTIREWEB TO PUBLISHER DURING THE THREE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties. Without limiting the foregoing and except for payment obligations, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake or other acts of God, labor conditions, and power failures.
Representations and Warranties:
You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by You to Entireweb to enroll in the Program is correct and current; (b) You are the owner of each Site or that You are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such Site(s) for the purposes of this Agreement and the Program; (c) You have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of You hereunder; and (d) You have complied and will continue to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations in Your performance of any acts hereunder. You further represent and warrant that each Site and any material displayed therein: (i) comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations; (ii) do not breach and have not breached any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of intellectual property, publicity or privacy, or rights or duties under consumer protection, product liability, tort, or contract theories; and (iii) are not hate-related or otherwise violent in content.
Your Obligation to Indemnify:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Entireweb, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties (e.g. relevant advertisers, syndication partners, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) (collectively "Indemnified Person(s)") harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees), brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of the Program, the Site(s), and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that Entireweb owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), in and to the Program (including Entireweb's ad serving technology, search technology, referral technology, and Brand Features and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Entireweb services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto. You will not remove, obscure, or alter Entireweb's copyright notice, Brand Features, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within any Entireweb services, software, or documentation (including without limitation the display of Entireweb's Brand Features with Ads, Links, Search Boxes, Search Results, and/or Search Buttons, as applicable). "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other proprietary rights, as well as, any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations and reinstatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Halmstad, Halland, Sweden, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in courts located in the state of Halmstad, Halland, Sweden, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the Parties and their respective successors and assigns. Entireweb.com's failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Entireweb.com's right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Underlying all the Editorial Guidelines are two simple principles that have worked for thousands of advertisers already in the program:
- Clearly and accurately describe your site
- Emphasize the unique benefits of your product or service.
Use Standard Punctuation:
- No repeated and unnecessary punctuation or symbols
- Your title may not contain an exclamation point
- Your ad text may only contain one exclamation point
Use Standard Capitalization:
- No excessive capitalization such as "FREE" or "EARN MONEY"
- Capitalization of the first letter of each word within your displayed URL is permitted
- Avoid repetition.
Use Correct Spelling:
- Check that you use correct spelling.
Use Proper Grammar:
- Your ad text must be in logical sentence or phrase form and must contain grammatically correct spacing.
- The use of symbols, numbers, or letters must adhere to the true meaning of the symbol.
Keep It Concise:
- Please keep the following ad text limits in mind when planning your ads. We believe that concise ads provide a great user experience and ultimately contribute to your success.
- Ad titles are limited to 25 characters.
- The two description lines and display URL are limited to 35 characters each.
Write Accurate Ad Text:
- Your ad text and keywords must directly relate to the content on the landing page for your ad.
- Distinguish your ad by including your company name, line of business, or product in your ad text or title.
- If you offer a local service or product, clearly indicate your location in your ad text.
Target Specific Keywords:
- Use specific keywords that accurately reflect your site.
- Use keywords that reflect your location if you offer a location-specific product or service.
No Double Serving:
- Entireweb maintains a high standard for our user experience and the quality of our advertising.
- To protect the value and diversity of ads running on Entireweb, we do not generally permit advertisers to manage multiple accounts featuring the same business or keywords.
Please note that we'll only display one ad for affiliates and parent companies sharing the same Display URL per search query. We also monitor and don't allow the following:
- Redirect URLs: Ads that contain Display URLs that automatically redirect to the parent company.
- Bridge Pages: Ads for webpages that act as an intermediary, whose sole purpose is to link or redirect traffic to the parent company.
- Framing: Ads for webpages that replicate the look and feel of a parent site.
Support Advertised Prices, Discounts and Free Offers:
- If your ad includes a price, special discount, or 'free' offer, it must be clearly and accurately displayed on your website within 1-2 clicks of your ad's landing page.
No Unacceptable Phrases:
- Your ad cannot contain universal call-to-action phrases such as "click here," "link here," "visit this link," "this site is," or other similar phrases that could apply to any ad, regardless of content.
- Use a call-to-action unique to the service or product you provide.
- The limited text space should be used for concise, informative language that sets you apart from your competition.
- Phrases in the 3rd line of your ad cannot continue into the Display URL.
No Inappropriate Language:
- Your ad cannot contain offensive or inappropriate language.
- Maximum three (3) ad units may be displayed on each Web site page.
- No ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
- No ad may be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, or in any email.
- No ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
- Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ads, and the ad colors must be such that any ad elements, including text an URL, are visible.
- Clicks on ads must not result in a new browser window being launched.
A site or third party cannot display SpeedyAds as a result of the actions of any software application such as a toolbar. No SpeedyAds may be pasted into any software application. Web pages displaying our ads may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your SpeedyAds code. Accounts involved in this type of activity may be permanently disabled.
Any SpeedyAds code must be pasted directly into Web pages without modification. SpeedyAds participants are not allowed to alter any portion of the ad code or change the layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason.
Your site must not require or prompt an end user to download a dialer in order to view content of the site.
Web pages may not include incentives of any kind for users to click on ads. This includes encouraging users to click on the ads or to visit the advertisers' sites as well as drawing any undue attention to the ads. For example, your site cannot contain phrases such as "click here," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language that could apply to any ad, regardless of content. These activities are strictly prohibited in order to avoid potential inflation of advertiser costs. In addition, publishers may not bring unnatural attention to sites displaying ads or referral buttons through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites. Publishers are also not permitted to use deceptive or unnatural means to draw attention to or incite clicks on referral buttons.
Payments are made through PayPal in U.S. dollars. Entireweb.com will pay you commissions earned, within 60 days after payment has been initiated by you provided that the amount owed to you is more than your minimum payment setting or more. In the event that your earned commissions are less than your minimum payment setting, Entireweb.com at its option reserves the right to accrue this amount and add it to the subsequent month's commissions. PayPal charges recipients of funds a service charge fee for each transaction. This means that of the funds we send you, PayPal will deduct a small fee from your funds before they are made available to you. Entireweb will not be responsible for any service charges from PayPal.
Entireweb.com retains the right to review all commissions for possible fraud. Any incidence of fraud constitutes a breach of this Agreement, and Entireweb.com retains full authority to terminate this Agreement immediately.
Site may not include:
- Excessive profanity
- Violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Excessive advertising
- Any other content that promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Pop-ups, pop-unders or exit windows that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, or are for downloads. Other types of pop-ups, pop-unders, or exit windows may be allowed, provided that they do not exceed a combined total of 5 per user session
- Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking
- Incentives (monetary or point-based) to users or third-party beneficiaries for online activity including, but not limited to, clicking on ads or links, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails, or completing surveys
- Sales or promotion of certain weapons, such as firearms, ammunition, balisongs, butterfly knives, and brass nuckles
- Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
- Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
Entireweb reserves the right to deny application of any promotional or bonus code to any user account. In particular, no more than one bonus code may be applied to any account.
Your site must not contain broken links and must be launched, functioning, and easily navigable and must respond adequately to support requests and enquiries of their users.